Monday, April 2, 2018

Carrot Cake Cookies

Christy, Sinkology’s food-loving recipe blogger, is here to share some recipes she has created for the Sinkology blog that reflect our view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic.


Carrot cake is my absolute favorite cake flavor so when I saw this recipe for carrot cake cookies in my Bon Appetit magazine years ago, I had to make them. Since then, it has become one of my top 5 favorite cookie recipes. Most carrot cake cookie recipes are for soft and “cakey” type cookie instead of a true cookie with buttery crisp edges and chewy middle. One bite of this delicious cookie will evoke all the characteristics of a carrot cake wrapped up in a cookie with its subtle cinnamon and brown sugar base speckled with grated carrots, walnuts, and shredded coconut.

Let’s start baking some delicious carrot cookies! Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grate your carrots if you didn’t take the easy route like I did by buying the already pre-shredded carrots in a bag. Those are handy. My grated carrots were super long so I did a rough chop to make them smaller, about 1“ long – not minced.

The post Carrot Cake Cookies appeared first on Sinkology.



source http://www.sinkology.com/blog/carrot-cake-cookies-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment