Sunday, December 2, 2018

Bradstreet ll Sink Review

Sinkology is proud to present Ashley Carpenter, a homebody, decor obsessed, DIYer that loves fitness, happy people and wants nothing more than to be on the lake soaking up the sun with good people and good music. Ashley runs the blog Joyfully Growing and is here to share a few tips, tricks and DIY projects that perfectly fit her farmhouse style.


Everything You Need to Know about the Fireclay Farmhouse Sink 

 After installing our new farmhouse sink a few months ago, I’m spilling all of my thoughts about the pros and cons in this fireclay farmhouse sink review! 

Bradstreet ll Review

If you followed along with our budget kitchen makeover, you know that adding a farmhouse sink to our kitchen was pretty much a dream come true. I’ve been pinning beautiful apron front sinks for years and finally got to have one of my very own! 

 Now that we’ve been able to use it for a few months I thought I’d share all of my thoughts on whether or not a farmhouse sink is REALLY all it’s cracked up to be.  

 Spoiler: it is. It really is! 

 Here’s everything you need to know about fireclay farmhouse sinks!  

We chose the Bradstreet II Fireclay sink from Sinkology. And can I just say – I LOVE this sink. Here’s a few reasons why: 

The post Bradstreet ll Sink Review appeared first on Sinkology.



source http://www.sinkology.com/blog/bradstreetll-sink-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment